PRINCETON, N.J., Feb. 12 /PRNewswire/ — BullMarket.com (http://www.bullmarket.com), an online investment newsletter focused on long-term growth and income-generating stocks, has provided subscribers with earnings previews of several stocks, including First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR), Dell (Nasdaq: DELL), Hewlett-Packard (NYSE: HPQ), and Whole Foods (Nasdaq: WFMI), among others.
All paid and trial subscribers to BullMarket.com can now receive immediate access to the newsletter's exclusive daily reports. As a subscriber, you'll also gain access to our Recommended List of stocks, which was up 40% in 2009 and also outperformed the S&P by 15% in 2008.
Start your 14-day free trial today:
In its earnings previews, BullMarket.com:
- provides historical earnings data and EPS trends
- examines past investor reactions to earnings in various contexts
- gives options activity analysis
- reviews previous-quarter earnings
- and gives an opinion on both what earnings will look like and how investors will react based on the aforementioned data points
A few of the correct calls BullMarket.com made the past few weeks based on the data were that:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) would cruise past estimates and the stock would rise the next session
- Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) looked poised for a fall
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) would beat estimates, but that investors would take profits
- Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) would beat earnings and the stock would see a modest rise
Launched in 1997, BullMarket.com has a strong track record of creating wealth for its subscribers by providing sound, long-term investing advice. The BullMarket.com Recommended List includes about 50 companies across all major industries, including Financials, Healthcare, Energy, Technology, and Retail, among others. BullMarket.com is one of the oldest continuously published investment newsletters online, and its Recommended List has consistently outperformed the major market indices.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
Indie Research Advisors, LLC
Marcie Martin, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC